Our Offer to You:
- Site: Redwater
- Schedule: 7 days on 7 days off (days and nights)
- Compensation: Competitive wages, Overtime, Vacation Pay
You are: A journey person Instrumentation Technician that is local to and looking for work in the Edmonton/Redwater area. Enthusiastic about your tasks, dedicating careful consideration to every aspect. Reliable and committed to fulfilling obligations to both others and safety protocols. Open to innovation, ready to question personal biases in the process of solving problems. Adept at collaboration, fostering inclusivity, and effectively contributing to team objectives.
Why Work For Us:
You can go home every night, have reliable and steady work and income that will include a decent compensation package and 7 days off at a time
- Test troubleshoot and repair transmitters, switches, control valves.
- Calibrate and adjust set points on a variety of different instruments.
- Coordinate with control room to stroke and function test valves and dampers.
- Install and trouble tubing and air actuated instruments.
- Observe functioning of installed equipment or systems to detect hazards and need for adjustments, relocation or replacement.
- Repair faulty equipment or systems.
- Understand and practice company policies and procedures.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Certified Journeyperson Instrumentation ticket
- Industrial maintenance experience working on a petro-chemical facility is an asset
- Ability to take direction and follow through on instructions
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Superior focus on customer satisfaction
- Valid driver’s license
Required Safety Tickets
- H2s Aware
- Fall Arrest an asset
- Confined Space an asset
- Aerial Work Platform an asset
- Working both indoors and outdoors in hot and cold weather conditions
- Working at heights, in and around noise and dust
- Must be clean shaven
- Personal safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots,
Who We Are
Stuart Olson has been positively impacting the businesses we serve, the communities in which we operate, and the lives we touch since 1911. Our rich history demonstrates our reach and diversity as an integrated, full-service organization serving the commercial and industrial markets.
Specializing in Turnaround and Maintenance services in the Industrial sector, Stuart Olson has proudly served the Canadian construction industry for over 100 years. We deliver confidence through a client-centered approach that ensures the highest quality of service, reducing risk, and delivering results.
While we welcome all applications, only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Unsolicited resumes and phone inquiries from 3rd party agencies will not be accepted.